The Syrian Hamster is a larger, gentle-natured and solitary hamster breed that's popular in Singapore. They are easy to care for once you know their needs. Due to their bigger size and solitary nature, they require larger cages and must be housed alone. Learn more about their grooming, exercise and dietary needs, plus the common health problems to look out for from the linked article.
Articles in this section
- Pet Lovers Centre Pets Magazine
- Expert Tips: Owning a Pug in Singapore
- Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads?
- 25 Exotic Pets in Singapore Based on AVS Regulations
- Popular Dog Instagram Accounts in Singapore
- Guide to Dating for Animal Lovers in Singapore
- Owning a British Shorthair in Singapore
- Owning a Japanese Spitz in Singapore
- Owning a Shetland Sheepdog in Singapore
- Owning a Golden Retriever in Singapore