Is it safe to give your dog real rib bones? The answer is maybe! While it’s unsafe for dogs to eat pork rib bones, uncooked and larger beef and lamb bones can be given to your dog to chew on. However, many veterinarians believe that giving your dog a bone isn’t worth the health and safety risks posed to them. Thus, before giving your dog a bone to gnaw on, read about its dangers, what to do if your dog has swallowed a bone and the types of bones that are safer for them to chew on.
Articles in this section
- Pet Lovers Centre Pets Magazine
- Expert Tips: Owning a Pug in Singapore
- Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads?
- 25 Exotic Pets in Singapore Based on AVS Regulations
- Popular Dog Instagram Accounts in Singapore
- Guide to Dating for Animal Lovers in Singapore
- Owning a British Shorthair in Singapore
- Owning a Japanese Spitz in Singapore
- Owning a Shetland Sheepdog in Singapore
- Owning a Golden Retriever in Singapore