Is it safe to give your dog real rib bones? The answer is maybe! While it’s unsafe for dogs to eat pork rib bones, uncooked and larger beef and lamb bones can be given to your dog to chew on. However, many veterinarians believe that giving your dog a bone isn’t worth the health and safety risks posed to them. Thus, before giving your dog a bone to gnaw on, read about its dangers, what to do if your dog has swallowed a bone and the types of bones that are safer for them to chew on.
Articles in this section
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- 9 Adorable Dog Breeds with Wrinkles
- Expert Tips: Owning a Pug in Singapore
- Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads?
- Popular Dog Instagram Accounts in Singapore