Hemangiosarcoma is a form of canine cancer that develops in the endothelial cells – a layer of cells that line the inner walls of the blood vessels. What breeds of dogs are susceptible to this disease, how many types of hemangiosarcoma are there, and what are their signs & possible treatment options? Read the article to find out.
Articles in this section
- Expert Tips: Owning a Bichon Frise in Singapore
- Expert Tips: Owning a French Bulldog in Singapore
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- Expert Tips: Owning a Pug in Singapore
- Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads?