Osteosarcoma, also known as osteogenic sarcoma, is a type of aggressive bone cancer commonly found in the limbs of canines. It is one of the most common cancers in dogs, who are said to be 15x more prone to the disease than humans. Click to read more about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, staging and treatment options for canine osteosarcoma in this linked article.
Articles in this section
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Caring for a Ragdoll Cat in Singapore
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- How to Choose the Best Cat Litter in Singapore + Recommendations
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- 11 Adorable Cat Breeds in Singapore
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- 9 Adorable Dog Breeds with Wrinkles