Similar to humans, ageing pets can also experience less flexibility and sometimes painful aches in their joints. In fact, age-related mobility problems can affect over 50% of dogs aged 7 or more. However, certain foods and dietary supplements may help to alleviate age-related joint and mobility issues in your canine friend. Click on the blog article to learn what they are.
Articles in this section
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Caring for a Ragdoll Cat in Singapore
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- How to Choose the Best Cat Litter in Singapore + Recommendations
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- 11 Adorable Cat Breeds in Singapore
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- 9 Adorable Dog Breeds with Wrinkles