Like humans, dogs are also susceptible to various types of cancers. Some canine cancers, like Lymphoma, Mast cell tumour and more, are more commonly observed by veterinarians from experience. Learn about 5 common types of canine cancers, their causes, symptoms, treatment, care and prevention methods as advised by 4 veterinarians in this blog article.
Articles in this section
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Caring for a Ragdoll Cat in Singapore
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- How to Choose the Best Cat Litter in Singapore + Recommendations
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- 11 Adorable Cat Breeds in Singapore
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- 9 Adorable Dog Breeds with Wrinkles