As guinea pigs enjoy their time exploring, dirt and other particles may get caught in their coats. There are a few ways to clean a guinea pig, including bathing with water, brushing with dusting powder, and spot cleaning with a specialised cleaning wipe. Click to learn when you should bathe a guinea pig, and an easy step-by-step guide for a successful bath.
Articles in this section
- Can Dogs Eat Raw Chicken?
- What to Do if My Dog Keeps Sneezing?
- Expert Advice: Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Expert Tips: Caring for a Ragdoll Cat in Singapore
- Expert Tips: Owning a Dachshund in Singapore
- How to Choose the Best Cat Litter in Singapore + Recommendations
- 11 Viral TikTok Dog Challenges to Try with Your Furkid
- 11 Adorable Cat Breeds in Singapore
- Tips for Choosing Dog Beds + Recommendations
- 9 Adorable Dog Breeds with Wrinkles