As guinea pigs enjoy their time exploring, dirt and other particles may get caught in their coats. There are a few ways to clean a guinea pig, including bathing with water, brushing with dusting powder, and spot cleaning with a specialised cleaning wipe. Click to learn when you should bathe a guinea pig, and an easy step-by-step guide for a successful bath.
Articles in this section
- 14th Annual Pet Food Drive 2021
- Pet Lovers Centre Pets Magazine
- Expert Tips: Owning a Pug in Singapore
- Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads?
- 25 Exotic Pets in Singapore Based on AVS Regulations
- Popular Dog Instagram Accounts in Singapore
- Guide to Dating for Animal Lovers in Singapore
- Owning a British Shorthair in Singapore
- Owning a Japanese Spitz in Singapore
- Owning a Shetland Sheepdog in Singapore