Yes, as long as the person presents the QR code sent to you via email when your order has been delivered to the store.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my home delivery order to click and collect?
- How do I place my order for Click & Collect?
- Can I still collect my Click & Collect order if I had deleted the email, or forgotten to bring the printed copy of the email?
- Which stores are available for Click & Collect
- Can someone collect Click & Collect on my behalf?
- Is Click & Collect free?
- Why are Click & Collect orders not picked from store but delivered from the warehouse?
- Are all items online available for Click & Collect?