Items ordered from Shopee are eligible for Refund/Return within 15 days from when the item was delivered, only if any of the following conditions are met:
- Item delivered is defective (you’d have to return the item for a refund)
- Wrong item is delivered (you’d have to return the item for a refund)
- Missing item in order
No exchanges are allowed.
You may raise the Refund/Return for your order with Shopee directly. Kindly follow the steps below before submitting your return/refund request and Shopee will liaise with you accordingly. Please note NOT to click ‘Order Received’ as you would not be able to proceed with the Refund/Return request otherwise.
Step 1: Click on "Me" and tap on "To Receive" to search for your order
Step 2: Tap on the order that you want to apply for a refund/return request
Step 3: Tap on "Return/Refund"
Step 4: Choose the items that you want to request a return/refund. Provide the necessary details and documents and then tap on "Submit"
Alternatively, you may also wish to refer to the following articles for more information with Shopee:
- Shopee "Contact Us" Support
- Refunds and Return Policy
- What should I do if I want to apply for a refund/return request?